Tennis Court Rules
1. Eligible Participants
A. Hazelhurst siteholders and members of their families as outlined in the Camp Rules.
B. Off-ground members of the Prairie Club who purchase a Hazelhurst Camp season pass.
C. Members staying at the Family Cottage, Farm House or Buena Vista.
2. Guests must play with one of the above eligible participants.
3. Eligible participants may sign up for court time at 7:00 PM (ET) the preceding day on the official sign up sheet. A designated camp person will post this sign-up sheet. Any sign-up before 7:00 PM (ET), or on any other sheet will be illegal and therefore voided.
4. Sign-up is limited to one (1) hour and is to include all names with the cottage site number(s) or Season-Pass holder's names.
5. A second sign-up for unused one (1) hour periods after 12:00 NOON (ET) is permissible for any eligible participants.
6. Play will begin & end on the hour.
7. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. If players do not show, the court becomes available to whoever is waiting.
8. Periods set aside for adults (16 and over) play are Saturdays, Sundays, & holidays until 3:00 PM (ET). Children and parents my play together at any time.
9. Tennis shoes are required to use the tennis or basketball courts.
10. Bicycles, skate boards, etc., are prohibited on the courts.
11. Absolutely NO automobile parking is allowed on Chestnut Road for recreational activity. Please use the regular parking lot facilities.
The Tennis Committee